Please clean your Jewelry every few months, and polish it regularly.
HOW TO CLEAN ROSE GOLD JEWELRY
MATERIALS NEEDED: CONTAINER OR BOWL, DISH SOAP & WARM WATER, SOFT CLOTH, JEWELRY CLEANING CLOTH
1. Start by placing a soft cloth in the bottom of a small bowl or glass.
- This will keep your ring from rolling around on the bottom of the container and potentially getting scratched.
2. Next, reach for mild dish soap and combine it with warm water in the container. Drop your ring into the container and let it soak for 5-10 minutes.
- The dirtier your ring is, the longer you can let it soak, but a few minutes is often enough to rid a ring of everyday oils and dirt.
- You can use this method to wash multiple rose gold jewelry at once as well. Simply choose a container large enough to give each piece of jewelry its space.
3. After the time has passed, be sure to rinse the ring thoroughly.
- We highly recommend guarding any sink drains with a stopper or mesh drain cover to ensure your ring’s safety in case it slips through your fingers.
4. Once free from residue, dry your rose gold jewelry gently with a soft jewelry cleaning cloth.
- Using a soft cloth will ensure you don’t scratch the surface of the metal or snag any fabric on the setting or corners of the stones in the process.